General Consult Services
What Can IDDoctors Do For You?
- Our doctors are available for hospital consults 24 hours a day
- Office appointments for patients available 5 days a week and in-office infusion appointments 7 days a week.
- On-site Compounding Pharmacy
- 24 hours a day on call nurse availability
- 4 convenient locations in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex
- State of the art infusion suites
- Comprehensive patient portal system allows patients, caregivers, and referring physicians to obtain all necessary information for improved patient care.
We work closely with hospitalists, primary care physicians, specialists, home health agencies, and nursing facilities to ease patients’ transition from hospital to home.
IDDoctors infusion therapy service makes reducing the number of days in the hospital possible and in some cases can help to avoid hospitalization. Our service can allow for quicker transitions to home and recovery in the outpatient setting, ultimately, reducing cost for the patient.
Infusion Therapy Services
IDDoctors offers daily or weekly anti-infective infusion therapy services to conveniently serve our patients in our 4 easily accessible clinic locations.
Some Conditions That We Treat
Why Choose IDDoctors for Your Infusion Needs?
- Complicated skin and soft tissue infection
- Bone and joint infection
- Bacteremia (Infection in blood)
- Wound infection
- Complicated urinary tract infection
- HIV Care
- Our well trained doctors, nurses, and medical assistants work as a team to provide personalized treatment plans for fast & successful recoveries.
- We work around the clock to make sure patients’ needs and concerns are met.
- We coordinate and supply nursing care and all medical equipment needs (ie. DME, Medical Supplies, IV Pumps, and etc).
- Our experienced billing department communicates with insurance companies to obtain all necessary authorization while keeping patients informed of upcoming medical expenses.